Author Topic: nightwatchman  (Read 4190 times)

nightwatchman
« Reply #20 on: January 04, 2012, 09:27:05 PM »
New computer, Windows 7, Internet Explorer.

nightwatchman
« Reply #21 on: January 04, 2012, 09:47:43 PM »
Just tried Google.  It works.  Guess I will change my default to Google.

nightwatchman
« Reply #22 on: January 11, 2012, 11:30:11 AM »
Nightwatchman, Daveman,
Roller has achieved the goal I set for myself of a 50 round firing.  I just want to thank you again for creating the separate D&E section.  I am sure we will have many other 50 round successes from the members that have joined in the discussion.

nightwatchman
« Reply #23 on: January 11, 2012, 12:19:05 PM »
I think this is a great accompolishment.

This is the first D&E gun that I have knowledge of that has been reliable. The freely shared information on the forum regarding the details of the design should also increase this population of successful guns.

nitewatchman

nightwatchman
« Reply #24 on: March 07, 2012, 10:43:24 PM »
Dave, Nightwatchman,
I just followed the link Roller posted about ggun antimation.   I saw the picture I had posted a few days ago of the ggun test stand with the torque gauge attached.  Is thee a way to follow how this picture was copied from here and posted on this other forum?

nightwatchman
« Reply #25 on: March 08, 2012, 02:06:30 PM »
Seems the problem is with my computer and the plug in I used to view the video.  I hope I have it corrected.  Thanks.

nightwatchman
« Reply #26 on: March 11, 2012, 09:50:42 PM »
Steve,

Sorry about not replying to your question when you asked. I have been in Cuba for the past 10 days and Internet is rare a when you find it, very expensive. Dialup was $10 per hour.

Unfortunately coping a photo from any site can be very simple and almost impossible to prevent. It can be as simple as right clicking on the image and selecting \"Save Image  As\" or for video using \"Save Target As\". Even if the file has some type copy protection such as that offered in some .pdf files,this can be defeated using Screen Capture Software.

The best approach is to watermark the photo. This may detract from the picture however. Another approach is to Copyright the photo, this is done by simply adding the note \"Copyright - the date - Steve McKuhen\". This does not kept someone from copying your photo and cropping the note however.

nitewatchman

nightwatchman
« Reply #27 on: March 12, 2012, 01:05:21 PM »
Nitewatchman,
Welcome home.  Thanks for the information.  As I found out the problem was with my computer.  I think I have it resolved.  I tried to email the gentleman from the site but got failed delivery message.